General information marathon
Registration will be open at the 1th July 2022.
Go to registration
Spijkenisse is situated near Rotterdam. Apart from the marathon there are various other distances.
Swipe to the left for more information about entry.
|Distance||Start time||Entry before November||Entry from 1 Nov. until
|Entry on 20thNov. until 27 Nov|
|Marathon||10:30||€ 25||€ 29||€ 31|
|half marathon||11:00||€ 16||€ 20||€ 22|
|10K||11:15||€ 11||€ 14||€ 16|
|5K||11:15||€ 9||€ 11||€ 13|
- there are enough shower and changing facilities
- first aid helpers will be present
- every finisher will receive a medal
- the half marathon has a time limit of 2.5 hours.
- The courses of the half marathon and the marathon are IAAF certified.
- wheelers can not participate
- the minimum age to partcipate is 10 years, 12 years, 16 years and 18 years for the 5K, 10K, half marathon and marathon respectively
- total amount of prize money is max. € 3000, divided between the distances and categories.
- the categories in the marathon are: M, M35+, M40+, M50+, M60+, F, F35+, F40+, F50+, F60+
- We have a baggage area where you can leave one bag. This costs €2,00. Only to be ordered at pre-entry
- There are pacers for the marathon and half marathon.
Special information about the marathon:
- about every 5K there is water and energy drink (Isostar lemon) available, at 25K there are also bananas and from 30K on tea is available.
- each K is marked
- at the finish there is energy drink (Isostar lemon), water, beef tea and fruit available
- the time limit for the marathon is 5 hours.
- participation is at your own risk. The minimum age for the marathon is 18 years.
- you can check your entry here.
Smoking is prohibited on the grounds.
The General conditions and the Race regulations are listed at the end of this page.
The registrations can be viewed on an updated list of contestants.
In previous marathons we had runners from Belgium, the USA, the United Kingdom, Canada, Portugal, Republic of South Africa, Russia, Poland, Norway, Finland and from Germany.
Hotel arrangement: especially for the participants of the Spark marathon Spijkenisse two hotels have special offers.
Carlton Oasis**** hotel offers a single room for €109,- including breakfast and a double room for €127,50 including breakfast. This hotel has an indoor pool and gym and is 2.5 km away from the start.
Click here to book directly.
Atlas hotel*** is located 1 km from the athletics track.
Room type 1: € 90.00 room with two single beds per night per room based on 1 person.
Room type 2: €105.00 room with one queen-size bed per night per room based on 2 people.
*All prices are including breakfast buffet and exclusive of € 2.00 city tax per person per night.
Go to: https://www.atlashotelspijkenisse.nl
If you still have any questions after
reading the information on this site,
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.